Thursday, October 27, 2016

FIVE DAY FALL Friends-to-Lovers SALE!

Hey all! 
I have a HUGE sale for you on my Friends-To-Lovers (and reunion) M/M romances. In honor of fall, I'm doing a Five Day Fall Friends-to-Lovers sale on 8 of my best selling (some award-winning) BOOKS! Sale includes my newest novella Exes.

All of them originally retail for $2.99 - $3.99, but are available from October 27 til October 31 FOR ONLY 99 CENTS! That sale price is available for the first time in the Amazon UK store, as well! (All books still available to borrow FREE for KU subscribers.)



TITLES INCLUDE:
(In order of release, recent - oldest)

Exes [Click Here]
WANT [Click Here]
Simple Things [Click Here]
Good Enough [Click Here]
Confessions of a Wild Heart [Click Here]
Chasing the Rainbow [Click Here]
A Little Complicated [Click Here]
Chance of the Heart [Click Here]

1 comment: