Friday, February 1, 2013

Wowzer!

I dont even know what to say to all of the awesomeness that has been going around with the release of Wide Awake. Thanks to the awesomeness of great friends we really got word out and the readers totally did the rest. I'm totally a bestseller now! <3 I'm fangirling over all over you badasses who went out and bought the book and for all of the positive feedback I've received. Not only have I hit bestseller but I even made it in the top 5!

HOLY SHIT!

Y'all make me so happy! And to show how stoked and appreciative I am, I'm going to make an announcement that I wasn't going to make for a minute in lieu of a bit of Wide Awake  spoilerage.

Andy's story is next. 3/15. Save the date :) If y'all keep it up I just may throw the blurb out there soon.

<3k

No comments:

Post a Comment